25.1.11

Blair & Chuck.

Blair : As long as I'm with you, I'm Hillary of the white house , and I wanna be Hillary secretary of the state. But.. with better hair.
Chuck : Then You'll find another way to show the world you are forced to be reckoned with. We'll build our futures together.
Blair : I followed my heart all last year and It led me nowhere. Now I need to follow my head.
Chuck : You don't need to choose between them, look at Brad and Angelina, they take turn on top.
Blair : Yeah but she won Oscar first! I'm sorry but I have to be Blair Waldorf before I can be Chuck Bass' girlfriend.
Chuck : I love you.
Blair : I love you too.. I don't expect you to wait.
Chuck : If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.
Blair : Do you really believe that?
Chuck : I do.
Blair : So do I.
-Gossip Girl, Season 4, Episode 9-

Hey, you are living a real life, while Blair and Chuck aren't. True?

0 comments: